So Soph, What's Happening?

As I've been very quiet of late I'd thought I'd update pockets of information to you all to show you that I am not dead. So, what's going on?

1. I'm considering "The Big Move" towards London (scary stuff)

2. I'm currently Forum Moderator for the Adobe Generation Animation Course. If you've not heard of it and you're interested in animation it's definitely worth checking out. An online course that's once a week and a piece of homework for the following week and it's not just animation either. Game Design and Photo Imaging and a nice little certificate at the end too.

Check it all out here: http://www.adobegeneration.com/

3. I've been asked to be story artist for another independent project currently known as "The Invention Series" three five minute films all about the invention of a "button" but they'll be more on that to follow up next time. 

And last but not least, I'm drawing again! Little by little as it were. This is my attempt at a profile picture for the adobe site, but as it wont let me put up a new one I'd thought I'd share. Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Hero

Not Quite Casper The Friendly Ghost...

Hypnotic And Rather Spooky....