Reporting from the World of Roundabouts


It's been a very busy couple of weeks as I have relocated to the wonderful world of roundabouts: Milton Keynes. In among all the chaos however, I found a little time to draw. I was inspired by Pascal Campion, who's blog and daily drawings have always been a bit of an inspiration to me. I decided only to stick with the stick man esque drawing so as to not to lose the original poses. I really have fond feelings for the drawing on the right, as this was inspired by my last week working for my uncle as his child minder. 
As well as that, I had the opportunity to work as a production assist for Marco's Little Black Book, which you can find here on Youtube which was an absolute joy to work on and I hope I'm asked again. I met a bunch of inspiring people, who were more concerned with quality over quantity.

On an extra note, I have started watched the second series of Channel 4's Black Mirror - I am officially disturbed, Charlie Brooker's three part saga of stand alone dark satires of our obsession with technology. Definitely need to at least watch the first one "Be Right Back" It was beautifully pieced together and horrendously uncomfortable to watch. 9/10 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Hero

Hypnotic And Rather Spooky....

Not Quite Casper The Friendly Ghost...